CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

pictures & updates











ok... So I have been asked several times this week where are the updated pictures... so here they are!!! I am trying to keep as much as I can but working 40 hours, looking for a house, trying to sell a house, Plus occasionally driving my mom home after babysitting is VERY time consuming.
Jacob is doing well.. I little cranky the last few days( not to bad) but he has 2 bottom front teeth coming in. He will not let me look at them but he proudly shows grandma. Little stinker!
Well lets explain some of the pictures... some are just him being cute... like thats so hard to do!
One is from walmart he was riding the horse carosel and pappy had to hold and chase it while I took pictures ( yes I'm one of those mothers who take my camera eveywhere) 1 picture is him holding his bottle himself... mommy is so proud of him.
so house hunting continues.. we had our open house today.. couple interested couples.. we will see.
better go

0 comments: