CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Little man is growing to fast


















Here we are.... Jacob is 4 years old. Such a little man.
My son is the most handsome, funny, intelligent, wild, fun & loving boy I know. He tell me all the day ( almost daily) Mommy I love you. Your so beautiful, your so pretty, Your the best mom.

Keeps that up my head is going to get big. And when he gets older we will definitely have to worry about girls..... We know how us girls suck up the complements.


He loves everything. Playing, cooking, games, decorating Christmas trees ( he has rearranged our maybe 30 times in the last 4 weeks) , school, other kids, & he just loves life. I suppose I was like this when I was little except I was horribly shy. ( I use to try to crawl up my mom & dad to get away from anyone) I hope that he never changes. Such a great little boy & the best son EVER.


My sister in law had a baby & sparked the I want a baby brother in our little man. So we have been looking at his baby book at least 3 times a week, he wants to know everything about babies ( where do they come from?) , what do they eat?, how do you hold them?, etc. Then he ask if I did all that with him & where did he come from. So we have had the adoption talk I do not know how much he understands. But my favorite is so I did not come from your belly then where did I come from .... I told him from our hearts. Yes we have explained the real story but he's just to little to understand. Its funny.. he tells everyone " I came from my mommy's heart"
He still is in preschool & bored as he says~ But I think its because he is still in the 3 yr old class. He has learned all they are going over now last year. They have changed all the activities but I guess if you the know the ABC's & number's it could be a little dull. He catches on very fast. He knows how to count in 10's & 20's ( he mess up occasionally) He can spell his name, the number ONE, & Two. We are working on activity books in the evening. When he wants to. I am not pressuring him. But try to do a little learning here & there.
He is growing tall not gaining much weight ( even if he eats constantly). Hair still grows slow. I need to let his hair go for a while. It will look like He**. But I would love to see him in a new hair cut. He is having a horrible time with his teeth. He has had a total of 4 pulled. We brush morning & night & now do fluoride mouth wash. I am at the end of my rope. I have no idea what else to do to help. I hear from my dentist that adopted children have this issue. We try to take it like this. One its just his baby teeth & teeth can be fixed. His teeth do not effect his cuteness one bit. He is absolutely adorable.
All in all he is doing great! He's a happy, healthy, smart, growing little man.
and that's all that matters






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Jena said...

awww.... we got your Christmas card... Can you believe how big our boys are????? I am so grateful :) Much love to you guys!